Sunday, December 21, 2014

“It’s Not About You, Mr. Santa Claus,” by Soraya Diase Coffelt Review

“It’s Not About You, Mr. Santa Claus,” by Soraya Diase Coffelt is a children’s book written through the eyes and voice of a child who is writing a letter to Santa telling him what Christmas is all about. Christmas to this little boy is all about the gift of Jesus Christ. With beautiful illustrations and a great story to be shared with the children in your family, “It’s Not About You, Mr. Santa Claus” is sure to be a new Christmas classic.

My Review:
This is a really cute story about a child writing a letter to Santa. It is not about the gifts and the presents that you can buy in a store, but rather the ones that are in your faith. I never really thought about how The Three Kings were the first gift givers on Christmas! There is so much more to this book. There is King Herod, the manger, the star, etc. This is a really great book for kids that like Santa! The religion is there, but it is like you are talking to Santa and not "learning time". I really liked this book, and I liked the format. I am giving this book a 5/5. I was given a copy to review, however all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment