Sunday, August 24, 2014

TIME For Kids X-WHY-Z Animals Review


Why do zebras have stripes? Why don't cats like water? Why do sharks have so many teeth? When it comes to the facts, every child wants to know: Why? Now, with X-Why-Z Animals from Time For Kids, young readers-and their parents-can discover the answers. This book satisfies the never-ending curiosity of children, ages 4 to 6. The easy to follow, question and answer format accompanied by colorful photos and illustrations delivers answers to more than 200 questions that kids have about animals!

My Review:
This is a great book to have when visiting the zoo, or for any children's library. It was great to read along with my niece and nephew, and I was able to answer their questions. I also liked the format, and my niece was able to write her own "stories" about the animals and to ask her own questions. This is a book that should be in schools everywhere. I am giving this book a 5/5. I was given a copy o review from Night Owl Reviews, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment