Monday, July 21, 2014

The Warden and the Wolf King by Andrew Peterson Review


The Warden And The Wolf King—middle grade/young adult fantasy
Series:
 Wingfeather Saga (Book 4)
Hardcover 
Publisher: Rabbit Room Press (July 27, 2014) 
ISBN-10: 0988963256
*The Warden and the Wolf King -  http://www.amazon.com/Warden-Wolf-King-Wingfeather-Saga/dp/0988963256/ 
Author Website - http://wingfeathersaga.com/

My Review:
This is a great epic series and this book is a great finish. I loved the characters and they are children. What I liked most about them was that they were just trying to figure out who they were and where they fit in. I did not have the pleasure of reading the other books in this series. However I will be getting them. The sea dragons reminded me of mythology and I could tell that the author knows about writing. His is a musician and he is used to using his words to entertain. I recommend this for all ages. I am giving this book a 5/5. I was given a copy to review from CSFF, however all opinions are my own.


Participants:
Keanan Brand
Beckie Burnham
Pauline Creeden
Vicky DealSharingAunt
Carol Gehringer
Victor Gentile
Ryan Heart
Bruce Hennigan
Jason Joyner
Carol Keen
Krystine Kercher
Shannon McDermott
Meagan @ Blooming with Books
Rebecca LuElla Miller
Nissa
Writer Rani
Nathan Reimer
Chawna Schroeder
Jojo Sutis Rachel 
Starr Thomson
Shane Werlinger
Phyllis Wheeler

No comments:

Post a Comment