Saturday, July 26, 2014

50 Things You Need to Know About Heaven by Dr. John Hart Review


50 Things You Need to Know About Heaven by Dr. John Hart
Answers to Your Questions About Heaven
We all want to know what happens after we die. Will we go to heaven? What will we do there? Will we see our loved ones?
It turns out the Bible is filled with answers to your most important questions, explaining what heaven looks like, who will be there, and how to get there in the first place. In this book you will find clear explanations of these passages, giving you an honest and beautiful picture of our eternal home.
Find comfort and peace in the truth about heaven.

My Review:
I liked this book because it was all the different places of the Bible, where Heaven is explained. I do not need to read the Bible myself and look. The author has done it all for me. I also liked that the author explained his answers and there was a further reading section at the end of each chapter. The author covers everything from if there are animals in Heaven to more spiritual questions, to if there is time in Heaven. I really liked to think about all the different aspects of Heaven and I can not think of anything that the author missed. I am giving this book a 5/5. I was given a copy o review from Bethany House, however all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment