Monday, May 12, 2014

Candle Bible Handbook By Terry Jean Day and Carol J. Smith Review

Travel through Bible history with this comprehensible exploration of the Bible, following the key narratives from Genesis to Revelation. Perfect as a child’s first Bible reference, he will travel through Bible lands and times and discover how the people lived: the foods they ate, the homes they occupied, the clothes they wore, and the work they performed. There are sections of study questions throughout to further learning, as well as glossaries and FAQs to help understanding.

My Review:
My sister is homeschooling my niece and nephew, and this is a perfect edition to her Bible. What I found really good was that I am my niece's GodMother and she has asked me questions about God and Easter, etc. Now I have this great handbook to go to. There are timelines, outlines, FAQ's and study questions. The illustrations, art work and maps bring truth to God's word. I also really liked that at the end there is a section of important passages, and a who's who. This is definitely a book that is going to be kept on my nightstand with my Bible. I am giving this book a 5/5. I was given a copy to review from Kregel, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment