Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Husband Whisperer by Kevin Hinckley Review

“The Husband Whisperer:
The Gentle Approach to Communication in Marriage”

by Kevin Hinckley


Manipulation, threats, and anger only lead to harm and hurt feelings. Horse whisperers know that the best way to communicate in relationships is with a touch of gentleness. In The Husband Whisperer, Kevin Hinckley (MEd, LPC) shows women how to use their divine nature and to listen to the Spirit in order to bring peace into their marriages.
My Review:
Men are from Mars and Women are not. I have been married for almost 9 years. Communication is key to a successful marriage. I will take any hints I can to make communication easier.  This is a great book to have near by, instead of arguing with your spouse. It does not hurt to put this in your houses man cave either. I am giving this book a 5/5. I was given a copy to review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment