Friday, March 21, 2014

Show Your Disney Side Party!

I could not believe it when I was chosen to host a Show Your Disney Side party! I was so excited and started to think about what we should celebrate. I decided to celebrate Disney and how we show our Disney side every day!
 This is what the weather was like when I was going to get my delivery. 
I started to the blame the snow, when the UPS man came like Santa! 

It was so hard to take pictures and wait to open my box. 

This is the first thing I saw when I opened the box! I have not bought new luggage in over 8 years and I love the color. The wheels swirl in a circle and make pushing so easy. 
It is also carry on size and is the official luggage of Disney Land and World!

This is the first stuff that I saw as I started to unzip. 

This is all the goodies that were inside!

These were also inside, but I could not fit them in the picture!

To get ready for the party we decided to play Dominoes. I lost to my niece.

We also had a mini marathon of Winnie the Pooh movies!

I love Piglet!

We played checkers too. I also lost, again.

This is the drawer that is under the checkers board! I love this because we can fit so many different card games, bingo, and the directions!

we had decorations like this all over the house.

This was lunch!

These Grilled Cheeses are super easy to make and the kids loved to help!

This is Sissy deciding what ear to eat first.

My sister homeschools and we were talking about the different ways to make shapes! There are so many different ways to find 3 circles. We had a lot of fun turning them into Mickey. 

This is my sister Lala ans Sweetie. These posters are so pretty, I have one hung up in my bedroom.

Another Mickey!

This is Sissie's room. This is just one wall. There are no princesses left out, and there are also sequins. 


This was a CD that we listened to and danced to.

We also read their favorite books and they were all Disney. It took until just before dinner to read them all!

I am so glad that the kiddos love to read!

This is dinner and of course Ice Cream cake!

My niece loves raisins and she loved these too. They are really good. We saved them for car rides.

Another Mickey Face!

I wanted to make a wreath for my door so I took a bunch of stuffed animals that were Disney.

I attached them to a foam circle. I wanted to show the finished product, but the kiddos took it home before I could take a picture.

This is when we started to play Bingo!

I was so surprised that the kids knew the pictures by name and they had no problem finding any. Especially my 3 year old niece.

My laptop is where I put stickers that I love!

These are cheer cards that we decorated.

We definitely had fun.

Run Mickey Run!

I love the cheerleader!!!

I want to thank all of the great sponsors that helped get this set together. I was given items to help me host a party, including but not limited to Maria Bailey, Mom Select, Disney, HP Photo and American Tourister, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment