Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bonefish Grill Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

This is the outside of the Restaurant. There was a bug light and it looks like it would be fun to go at night


These are the hours and I loved the fish handle. You also enter by a revolving door! 

This is the Sunday Brunch Menu. There were so many choices. I never even had Eggs Benedict before, never mind all the different kinds.

This is a kids BOOKLET, not just a menu. There are a ton of different activities to keep the kiddos busy.

I did not realize that bread came with the meal. I am Italian and love roasted garlic. The bread and oil was so yummy. I will be going back just for this!
My mother in law got the regular Eggs Benedict.

This is the side of fruit that you can get instead of the potatoes

This is a regular cheese omelet.

This is what I got. I LOVE mushrooms. I was so excited to try this. There is also spinach which I also love to eat. Th english muffins were huge!

The eggs were cooked perfectly! Just looking at these mushrooms I want to go back. Duders took a few off my plate!

This is a salad that my hubby got with his fish, as his second side. The sunflower seeds were a really interesting taste with the tomatoes.

This is my hubby's fish. It looks like a plate from Hell's Kitchen! He said that the Atlantic Salmon was Delicious. 


This is the Private Dining room. I would love to have a party here!

This is a mural on the back wall. The waitress (who was dressed in a chef's coat, which I thought was cool) told me that it represents where the fish really come from and that there is a story behind the placement and the design. There were beautiful art pieces throughout the dining area and even in the bar. The bar was amazing, and I would love to go there on girl's night out!

The waitress also told me that the floor is also a part of the design, and is meant to be like the ocean floor because the water is so clear.

I absolutely loved this restaurant and I can definitely see myself going back. The prices were resonable and I really like the overall feel of the servers and my surroundings. Even the kiddos liked it and had a good time. I am giving this business a 5/5. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment