Sunday, February 16, 2014

Warmze Bottle Warmer Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Warmze is the #1 rated travel bottle warmer according to TopTenReviews.com. http://travel-bottle-warmer-review.toptenreviews.com/
One self-heating warmer will conveniently heat several different bottles throughout a day-no boiling water, no metal disk to click, no running to car for car charger, no electricity, no batteries or microwave. In just 30 minutes you will have a perfect tepid bottle (90-104 degrees) the temperature recommended by Pediatricians. It works for breastfeeding moms that pump (thaws frozen milk) as well as those that have to use formula. 
The non-toxic, biodegradable warming wraps are air-activated and last for up to 10 hours or 3-5 bottles per one warmer wrap. The bottlesoc is re-usable and helps keep baby dry by preventing leaks and allowing the large cotton ruffle to wipe dribbles.
Please use this link for high res images/video
https://picasaweb.google.com/118415336465317502294?noredirect=1
facebook page- www.facebook.com/WarmZe?ref=br_tf"rel="nofollow">https://www.facebook.com/WarmZe?ref=br_tf

My Review:
This was so good to have over the winter. I used it a few times. It was easy to use and heated up in 30 minutes. I love the design and it is so compact that it can go anywhere. I am giving this product a 5/5.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: