Thursday, February 20, 2014

Toopy and Binoo Review and Twitter Party!



  •  This DVD was perfect, because we are just starting to talk about spring and Easter. Last year we did an Easter Egg Hunt and we are determined to get the Golden Egg this year. What I liked was that there were different episodes. All three kids were watching and laughing.
     This was was a little goofy, but the kids loved it. This is also the stuffed animal of Binoo we got.
     I liked that this one talked about being best friends. The hatching bird was also funny to watch. This story had a lot of imagination, and we were laughing a lot. The growing seed was cool when it turned into an apple tree and then a pine tree. There are 12 different episodes and the DVD is about 1 hour.
     We also got this puzzle that we had to do right away. we could not wait for the party!
     This is a picture of Toopy that we colored. This was a huge coloring poster book.
     This is the puzzle box.
     My niece is an advanced reader. She read this book to all the kids at the party. I want to mention that these are Based on Books TOUPIE ET BINOU By Dominique Jolin
  • These are the stuffed animals of Toopy and Binoo that we got. My niece immediately wanted the smaller one so that her cousin could get the bigger one..

  • This is the movie we watched first. The graphics were fun and interesting. I really liked the bubbles! I had never heard of this series before, however I liked that there are a bunch of games that you can play online as well. There are also coloring pages you can print out. 
Links:
Disclosure: I received Toopy and Binoo products in exchange for a post about the show. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
 YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/toopyandbinootv

  Participate in the #ToopyandBinoo Twitter Party at 1:00PM on Thursday, February 20th


   https://www.facebook.com/ToopyAndBinoo

Disclosure: I received Toopy and Binoo products in exchange for a post about the show. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment