Thursday, February 20, 2014

THE STEPHEN KING MOVIE QUIZ BOOK Andrew J. Rausch and R.D. Riley

THE STEPHEN KING MOVIE QUIZ BOOK Andrew J. Rausch and R.D. Riley
THE STEPHEN KING MOVIE QUIZ BOOK Andrew J. Rausch and R.D. Riley




















"There are questions in this book about my movies even I couldn't answer! A nice, well-researched quiz book written with obvious affection for its subject."
-Mick Garris, director, The Stand
"You know a movie quiz is good when you were the lead in the damn film, and you still struggle with the questions!"
-Keith Gordon, actor, Christine
 "There's nothing trivial about Stephen King trivia, and Andy Rausch and R.D. Riley prove this adage potently with their new Stephen King Movie Quiz Book. Yes, brothers Andy and Ron have given us all an excuse to rewatch Stephen King movies. High octane fun, indeed! For fans of King in all his incarnations, The Stephen King Movie Quiz Book is a must own addition to their ‘Books about King' library. Highly recommended."
-Stephen J. Spignesi, author, The Stephen King Quiz Book
The Stephen King Movie Quiz Book contains more than 3,000 questions to test your knowledge on the film adaptations of the King of Horror. Serious and fun, baffling and entertaining, these quizzes are guaranteed to put any film buff or King aficionado to the test. With quizzes ranging from easy to extremely difficult, this book has something to entertain everyone.
Download sample pages from this book

My Review:
I am a huge Stephen King fan. I started reading his books when I was 8. When trivia about him stumps me, then I know that it will stump others. Even Stephen J. Spignesi, author, The Stephen King Quiz Book, states that "The Stephen King Movie Quiz Book is a must own addition to their ‘Books about King' library." What I really liked about this book was that it was purely trivia on King's movies. He has had so many great movies. So many well known stars have played parts in his movies. Rob Lowe, Dean Stockwell, Tim Curry (my favorite actor of all time), John Cusak, Samuel L. Jackson, Johnny Depp, Tom Hanks, and this is just the beginning. There is a whole following of just Stephen King movies, and I think that this is a book for them. I also think that this is a great book for all Stephen King fans, all horror fans, and even movie fans. There are 70 quizzes in this book, and each quiz is separated into 3 parts. There are easy, medium and hard as hell questions. Each section has 15 questions. The quizzes are in order by date, and each has a summary of the movie. This was a great book. I am still going through it and trying to watch some movies to remember some answers. I even have my family and friends looking for answers. I am giving this book a 5/5. I was given a copy to review, however all opinions are my own. You can get a sneak peak here!

No comments:

Post a Comment