Sunday, February 16, 2014

Ageless Derma Apple Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream incorporates an apple stem cell extract called PhytoCellTec that has demonstrated 100% effectiveness in measurably reducing facial wrinkles.

Even celebrities, who have access to any skincare product they wish, depend upon PhytoCellTec to maintain their luminous complexions. According to Vogue magazine, film stars such as Julianne Moore, Gwyneth Paltrow and Helen Mirren all enjoy the dazzling results of using the apple stem cell extract.

With confidence, we invite you to dare to dream of smoother, silkier, firmer, brighter skin. Ageless Derma Anti-Wrinkle Cream will revitalize your skin’s health and recapture your youthful radiance.

My Review:
I really liked this because it helped with my Crow's feet and it helped with the wrinkles around my eyes. I love that I can just push down with a cotton ball. I was able to use one hand and still do other stuff.  This is NOT tested on animals, which made me feel great. I really thought that this felt comfy on too. I am giving this product a 5/5. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment