Monday, January 20, 2014

Doubt (Among Us, #1) by Anne-Rae Vasquez Review

Former child prodigies, Harry Doubt and Cristal Hernandez, tech geeks addicted to the online game Truth Seekers, decide to take their game offline, with the help of other gamers, to find the truth behind their missing loved ones’ mysterious disappearances. What they uncover inadvertently triggers a chain of events causing the beginning of the end of the world as they know it.
My Review:
This is great for kids about 14 years old. I really liked that it had a lot of different elements for kids to like. For instance there was time travel, video games, family and science fiction. What I really want to point out is that there are so many kids that are gamers in today's society. Kids are so technologically savvy that they hardly read. However when there is a book about video games where kids are saving the world, and their families, I think that this book will gladly be read. I wish that the ending was more definite, however I can understand why it is in parts for kids. I also want to mention that this book will also attract kids artistic sides. I think that a lot of readers will be drawing there own avatars. I know I want to draw mine. I am giving this book a 4/5. I was given a copy to review from OrangeBerry Book Tours, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment