Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Girl Walks into a Bar by Helena S. Paige Review


How will your night out end? You make the rules. You're at one of the hottest bars in town, all dressed up for a fabulous girls' night out with your best friend, when she cancels. What do you do now? In this novel, YOU make the decisions. Will you do body shots with a rock star? Cozy up to the hot bartender? Follow a mysterious woman to a rather unusual exhibition? Investigate a suave millionaire's box of tricks? Take a joyride with a buff bodyguard? Or maybe what you want is closer to home than you realize. . . . So many options. . . . All you have to do is choose.

My Review:
5/5. Perfect adventure story. I loved choose your own adventure books and this is the perfect adult version of that. I also love that these stories were different each time I read the book, and I was the one making the decisions. The author did a great job mixing it up and I can not wait to read it again. Depending on my mood, I might decide to leave the bar with that man. I am giving this book a 5/5. I was given a copy to review from Night Owl Reviews, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment