Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Serenity to Accept by Elizabeth Maddrey Book Review

      
   Serenity to Change is the third book that this author has written in the  Grant us Grace Series. Although I read the first book in this series, I was able to read this book without reading the second book, and I liked this book. The author has  developed the characters well and the romantic storyline in an easy to understand and enjoyable book to read. There is definitely a link to the first book. I really enjoy this authors take on Christians losing their faith. It is done in a way that most people can relate to. Church commitments and general faith issues are addressed.
    Karin Reid never cared about God and she believes that he is not at all interested in her or her problems. Jason Garcia  has decided to date Karin even though she does not care about God or being Christian. They begin to see each other and start to have feelings for each other. Jason does not  know what to do but continues to see Karin if she accompanies him to church.
   Both characters are struggling with their pasts and must decide what their future will hold.  I give this book a 4/5.   I  was given this book by Bookcrash for the purpose of a review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment