Sunday, November 24, 2013

Multiplication rap dvd review

Everyone loves rapping along and learning multiplication with D.J. Doc Roc – the Hip Hop Hamster. Positive lyrics, fun music, and high-energy action make these multiplication rap songs irresistible. Multiplication facts through 12 are easy to learn and remember with a different song for each set of rap facts. Now includes skip counting songs.
Grades 3 & up. DVD version: Approx. 46 minutes.
Audio CD & Book version: Approx. 39 minutes.

My Review:
This was a really great and entertaining way to learn. It kept the kids engaged and they really enjoyed singing along. They correlate to common sore state standards, which is great to be able to bring state standards home. Parents will be able to help their kids learn in a fun way. You can also get an activity book to go along with it. I am giving this dvd a 5/5.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment