Thursday, September 26, 2013

Embrace Me by Rebecca Turley



• Book Title: Embrace Me



• Series Name: (If applicable) Notice Me


• Author Name: Rebecca Turley


• Release Date:  1st August 2013


• Exact Genre: Adult Romance


• Synopsis:

What will happen to the girl who has everything?

After
 a rough start to life, Shannon Downing finally has it all. She has her
Mr. Notice Me, she has reconnected with her long-lost mother, and she is
 the sole heiress to a multi-billion dollar company. The only problem is
 going public with that information.
Hidden
 away at a ranch in Texas at her mother’s insistence, Shannon’s world
starts to crumble. Not only does she learn of Maisy Field’s kidnapping,
but she hears a secret that could destroy everything and everyone she
loves.
What
 will happen when news comes out that she is the missing heiress to
Downing International? Will she become the next target for the elusive
kidnappers? And what about the secret she overheard? Will the love that
she and Mr. Notice me share be enough to hold them together?







• Excerpt:
Some parts of my New York life were the same. The main thing being that my dear friends Lorna and Bradley were
 still a big part of my life. Charlie and I now lived in his stunning
penthouse flat together in Brooklyn. By far, the best part about living
there was waking up every morning in Charlie arms with the New York
skyline surrounding us. I always felt as if I was home.
Luckily,
 I had seen nothing of the Field family; my mother made sure of that. I
could only imagine what she must have said to them in
their
 board meeting once we left our island. A few months later, I noticed
the Fields lost a lot of stock in some unstable deal, which would have
cost them dearly. I had a feeling my mother was making her point.
The only major change in New York was my high powered job and how much I loved it.
Charlie
 had been right, and I threw myself into making Headcom the best
marketing front line company New York had ever seen. Contracts were
coming in from all over the world. As the workload began to double, I
took Lorna on as my Assistant Director. She almost squashed me to death
in celebration.
“No way! Are you being serious?” she screeched as her long red hair danced frantically behind her back.
“Yes. I couldn’t think of anyone else I’d rather work with.”
“You do realise
 you don’t have to do this? I mean, I know you are grateful that I
helped save you from the evil William Field and find your mother, but I
did it because you are my friend. You don’t owe me anything.”
“I
 know that, silly,” I laughed. “I am doing this because you are the
best. You have had input in every major contract we have gained. Lorna,
you deserve this.”
“Thank you, Shan. I really don’t know what to say.” She wiped the tears from her deep brown eyes.
“Just say you and Bradley will come and celebrate at Charlie’s and mine tonight?”
“How could I refuse?” replied Lorna, catching me in another body crunching hug.



• Goodreads Link: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17996710

• Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Me

• Barnes & Noble Link:

• Kobo Link:

• Smashwords Link:

• Any Additional Buy Link Not Indicated Above:


• Please provide Goodreads OR Amazon Links to any additional / previous books you have written:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15774533

 • Author Bio:

Rebecca
 Turley lives in the captivating town of Malvern, Worcestershire in the
UK with her husband Jon and cat Millie.  A hopeless romantic like most
women, she enjoys becoming lost in a love story almost as much as
writing one.

Embrace Me is the sequel to her debut novel Notice Me, released in 2012.



• Twitter Link: (Full link ie. www.twitter.com/yourtwittername) https://twitter.com/@RebeccaTurley1


• Website Link: http://www.rebeccaturley.com/



• Facebook Author Page / Book Page: https://www.facebook.com/RebeccaTurley82


• Goodreads Author Profile Link:
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7021625.Rebecca_Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment