Monday, July 29, 2013

On Heaven and Earth : Pope Francis ; review



This was a great look at our new Pope. I watched the process of when he was picked and I still follow him. He is different then the other Popes that I remember. This book gives great insight to him and his life. The book is in a question/answer format. It is a fast read and it covers a lot of religious beliefs. Pope Francis seems more like a Pope of our generation. He did not look down on anyone in this book, and he talked in a way that I understood easily. This is a really good book to have to mark this great event in history. I have a felling that Pope Francis is going to be changing the way a lot of people look at the Pope and the Catholic religion. My favorite part of the book was when Pope Francis talked about guilt. The Pope did not turn away from delicate subjects either. He covers abortion, euthanasia, same sex marriage, and the holocaust (to name a few).
I am giving his book a 5/5. I was given a copy to review from Blogging for Books, however all opinions are my own.
Check out more about the book here:


  • More Info
  • Read Chapter One
  • Author Bio

  • received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment