Sunday, June 9, 2013

PSCPets Aging Support for Senior Dogs Review!



PSCPets Aging Support for Dogs is specially formulated to help support healthy joints and overall vitality in senior dogs. This is an ideal product to help your dog transition into their golden years with ease by giving them the extra support that need. The best part is that this product comes in an easy to eat, liver and poultry flavored soft chew… this is more than a supplement, it’s an awesome treat your dog will love!

The key ingredients in PSCPets Aging Support for Senior Dogs include:

  • Glucosamine which is key to helping the body repair damaged cartilage.
  • Chondroitin which is a structural component of cartilage and helps to support its elasticity.
  • Perna Mussel and MSM which support joint health through anti-inflammatory properties.
  • Vitamin C and Vitamin E for their antioxidant properties and overall immune boosting benefits.
In terms of senior dog care, this product should be on your list of must haves!

My dogs are older so I thought that this would be great to have. I also know that one of them has  knee issue. This is perfect for him!!! When I was given the opportunity to review I was so excited!
I noticed that he walked a little better and his knee gave out less. I am so happy because I feel as though he is in less pain! He seems to be a happier dog!

For info on senior dog care look here!
For info on PSCPets Aging Support for Senior Dogs look here!
Check out www.Probioticsmart.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment