Sunday, March 10, 2013

Campbell's Chicken Chili slow kettle style soup review!

I was given the opportunity to try the southwest style chicken chili. I had it after being out in the snow, and it warmed me up all nice and toasty. There was a lot of chicken, and it was cooked just right (not rubbery). I also loved that it was a chili. It was the best tasting chicken chili that I have had in long time. It had just the right amount of spice that I knew it was a chili, but it did not kill my taste buds! It also smelled spicy, which I love in my Italian kitchen. :) It was also thick and not watery.
I can share $1 coupon with my readers!
Get yours here: For $1.00 off coupon for Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups click here
For more information about Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups click here
I was given a product to try with cozy slippers from smiley360, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment