Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Sullivan's by Bella Andre Tour

I am so excited that I signed up for this series. I have not read a series this great in a long time. Each book stands alone (very well I might add), as well as fits in the series. I am in the middle of reading book 4 (family emergency) and can not wait to read the rest of the books. I read the first book using my kindle for pc, and afterwards I asked my hubby for a kindle! This series is why I wanted a kindle!
 
Book1: the book of love is about Chase. Chase is a confirmed Bachelor that drives upon a stranded Chloe. Chloe is running from something that has her face bruised. Is she willing to trust again? Is Chase up for the fight of his heart? In this book we meet Marcus. Chase's older brother. We also meet Chase's sister who helps train talent.
Book2: From this moment on is about Marcus. Marcus has spent his life caring for and often times helping his mom raise his siblings. He feels so needed by his family that he never gave his heart a second thought until he met Nicola as a one night stand in a club. Only Nicola falls asleep on his lap, and steals his heart. Nicola has a secret. She is really Nico! A pop star who is working with Marcus's sister! family get togethers are tense! Will Marcus finally realize he only feels needed? That his siblings are grown and finding love for themselves. Will Nico fall for a photographer when her life consists of plane rides and concerts?
Book3: Can't help falling in love is about Gabe. Gabe is a firefighter that has sworn off dating fire victims. He has been there, done that, and it ended very badly. However when he risks his life to save a woman and her daughter stuck in an unsafe burning building, he also risks his heart. Megan has a daughter. Her daughter is her main concern. They were devastated when Megan's risk taken husband was killed. Can Megan risk dating someone that risks their lives everyday? Megan also went to school with one of Gabe's siblings! Will they listen to their hearts or stay safe?
 
These are the only 3 that I have read! I can not wait until I read the rest! I definitly recommend this series to anyone who likes romance novels.
It's a small world and my siblings and I all got married because of "connections". My oldest sister Lori married Chris, who worked with my mom! My brother married the daughter of my moms friend. My sister Maria Married Chris's Best friend! I of course married Mike, who I met in school (out of district) where my dad worked. We didn't talk for years and then Mike came over to help my dad with his cb radio, and he saw my picture on the wall!
As I read through these books I felt that true to life, it is a small world. I am excited to see how the rest of the books play out and who knows who from where!
Check out the rest of the tour here http://www.novelpublicity.com/the-sullivans/
There is also a giveaway that ends tonight!
 
  • Sign up for Bella's newsletter at www.eepurl.com/eXj22
  • Visit Bella's website at www.BellaAndre.com
  • Follow Bella on twitter at www.twitter.com/bellaandre
  • Join Bella on Faceboook at www.facebook.com/bellaandrefans
  •  
    I got copies of these books for my review, but all my opinions are my own

    No comments:

    Post a Comment