Sunday, January 13, 2013

Gevalia review..yummy

Breakfast Blend
I love coffee! However I really love coffee on a cold day. It warms you up and tastes so yummy! I have a Keurig and an Esio machine. In order to have Gevalia coffee I had to get a coffee holder K-cup. It was worth it. I tried the house blend. It was not to strong and not to weak. It tasted great with milk or creamer, and even flavored creamer. Ground coffee with a reusable k-cup holder is actually cheaper then buying regular k-cups. The house blend aroma is Swedish based and is medium/dark roast. Gevalia has more than 50 flavors of coffee and 20 choices of tea! There is a Chocolate Mocha variety that I will be buying asap! Gevalia also has T-Discs for the Tassimo Brewing system.
I was really happy to see that you can buy Gevalia coffee online at www.gevalia.com ! They are having some sales/deals going on right now too! Check it out! Check out their facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/#!/GevaliaCoffee?fref=ts ! They offer coupons etc :)
The best part of their website though is that they just announced that: 
Coffee the Swedish Way
I can not wait!!!
I was given a sample to try, however all opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment