Monday, December 17, 2012

Home School your First Grader by Beth Jones book review


I was given the opportunity to review this ebook from tomoson. My sister home schools, and I did go with her to a homeschooling convention. This book answered a lot of questions I had. What do you say to someone that asks what your back up plan is if homeschooling doesn't work? Beth merely asks what is the back up plan if their school doesn't work? this book also goes through all of the different reasons to, types of curriculum for, and subjects for homeschooling a first grader. She goes on from there to give examples of lessons, and how to deal with younger kiddos in the home.
I really liked the chapter that talked about if your child likes to be home schooled and how to deal with it.

After the attack in CT I can only hope that schools get safer, if not maybe more people should home school.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment