Friday, October 12, 2012

Not this Time by Vicki Hinze book Review

Not This Time


I was given the opportunity to review this book, however all opinions are my own.
I have to admit there was a lot of information and it seemed to me that the author was trying to do a recap of all the characters in this book and her previous other 2 books. This is the only book I read in the trilogy, and it was hard at first to learn all the different characters. Not to mention some were undercover and had different names and/ or code names.
I did really enjoy this book though and once it got going, I was hooked. I needed to know who Raven was. There were so many sub plots, that were all part of the main plot. The author did a fantastic job of closing them all by the end of the book. There was suspense, romance, guilt, and murder!

The story centers on two best friends that grew a business until it was worth millions. One of them gets married, and the partner dislikes the new husband. When the husband goes missing, the partner is a suspect. There is a group of people from the authors previous books that fought a group called NINA. The husband disappears just as NINA kills a man and poisons many more. The bodies start lining up and no one is safe. It takes the strength of one spy to go against NINA to help the FBI and risk everything. Faith in God gave the spy the strength to do this. Through all this the partner Beth, is put through a lot. People accuse her, her friends die on her, and she falls in love with a man, that she is afraid to love.
There was so much information in this book, and I hope that the author comes out with a new book, and continues the cast of characters. I also want to read her first two books, I really want to read more about these characters! The book was well written and I definitely recommend it! You might want to read the other 2 books in the series first though!

No comments:

Post a Comment