Friday, October 12, 2012

Catch up!

ABC~ Autumn Blog Challenge
October 10 - Write about the first time you ever drove a car alone.
I remember a specific car trip when I was driving from work to my grandparents for a party/holiday. I was going back roads and a wild turkey flew in front of my car... If I didn't stop then I would have hit him. Let me tell you Turkeys can fly FAST. Now that I have also seen a bat fly, I am still surprised that a turkey can fly faster then a bat, considering the size difference!

October 11 - Write about how your significant other proposed, how you proposed, or a proposal you find interesting.
My hubby proposed in the store. We were looking at jewelery and he asked me to marry him, then he bought my ring. When he picked it up I waited in the car, and he like got on 1 knee in the car and proposed and gave me the ring. I always thought that I would have this huge over the top proposal, but my hubby's car has so much meaning to me now, especially after my dad died in the back seat.
On a side note my oldest sister over at www.3partnersinshopping.blogspot.com got proposed to via a treasure hunt. My other sister got proposed to via a giant crayola crayon, and my mom got proposed to via a tackle box :)

October 12 - What has been your favorite DIY project?
When my sister moved in with my mom we took out a closet. That was fun! messy, but fun! I learned a lot about plaster and drywall!

Freebies
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ZipWall/121135931283666?sk=app_190322544333196
free zip wall (need this to sand hallway :) also nice for gazebos, must like on facebook

free Halloween ecookbook
http://www.allfreecopycatrecipes.com/Other-Copycat-Recipes/13-Best-Homemade-Halloween-Candy-Recipes-eCookbook#

Free Lindt
https://www.facebook.com/LindtChocolate/app_182968635067837
must like on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment