Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I saw this hop and had to join...


”Whey
When I turned 5 I got a LiL' Drowsy doll for my bday. I have since given it to my godchild;
This was my favorite toy. But as a child in the 80s I also had cabbage patch, their horses, and the animals. we had heman and shera and pound puppies and wuzzles! I still have alot of these today. My sister lala recently found her original strawberry shortcake that still smells! It took me awhile to remember the wuzzles... rhinokey... bubblelion.... to name a few.. please comment if you remember more... This got me to remembering my childhood and my parents. all those christmasses and holidays and birthdays! I just want to thank my mom over at www.3partnersinshopping.blogspot.com for getting me all that she did. Also to my dad for always taking us shopping to make our lists.... now my niece and nephew have an ipad.... times have changed!

1 comment:

  1. I love your post and agree on how you remember your childhood by recalling your favorite toys. I come from a big family so usually got hand-me-downs, so when I got my Cabbage Patch Doll for Christmas I was overjoyed. It was brand new and all mine.
    I am following you now and hope you can follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete