Sunday, August 5, 2012

more from Blogher 2012

I also got 3 free coupons from McDonalds
~free premium chicken sandwich
~free egg mcmuffin
~free fruit n yogurt parfait

I got a $5 gift card to Pet Smart ~wicked awesome!!!

I got 2 travel beauty bags from Pfizer (they are the size of a pencil bag, perfect for the kiddos to take in the cars with markers etc.)

I got a free bottle of Lysol 22 fl oz multi purpose cleaner----

I got a free imPRESS press on manicure... I saw these and wanted to try them out. soooooooooooo glad that I waited :)

I also got a free compact mirror, and a free compact mirror from Rosacea, a free notepad from yahoo, a memo pad and pen from pfizer, a lighted mini fan from poise, 2 25g tubes of Arm & Hammer toothpaste and a package of cookies!!

I also got all sorts of flyers and even a postcard!

***pics to follow. I also have more stuff to post****** stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment