Saturday, August 18, 2012

Mommy Party Gutzy Gear Party!!! Review


I have to admit, even I had fun with these! This is what came in my party pack, the straps and all different badges!
I was also sent a bingo game and a dominoes game. We made a path of dominoes all around my house! Bingo was fun, we also played hide and seek with the bingo cards and the badges!
This is how someone left my party!
This is my laptop strap!!!
I also know that some of the people that came to my party are going to use their straps for their kids booster seats!!
The badges are really strong and stay in place. However it was also easy for me to change them around. I also wanted to mention that it is very good usage of small motor skills for the kiddos. As a child of the 80's we had many fads... I hope to see my niece and nephew collecting these for a long time. So far there are 2 series and a licensed series. The licensed series includes Spiderman, Sonic, Marvel, SpongeBob and Monster High. There are also more coming soon!
Please visit www.gutzygear.com for more info!! There is definitely a badge for everyone, no matter their style! I like the flower patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment