Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pirate Party Game review!


I was given the opportunity to review a Pirate Party Pack. I cannot wait to play pin the parrot on the pirate with my niece and nephew. Information on this package is available at http://www.python-printable-games.com/pirate-party-games.html

There are so many different games in the pack, that I don't know if I could use them all at 1 party. There is so much information.
Games / activities include:
~Pin the Parrot on the Pirate
~Balloon Pirate Craft For Kids
~Facebook Pirate Language Game
~Pirate Mad Libs
~Pirate Newlywed Questions Game
~Pirate Placemat for Kids
~Pirate Poster for Kids
~Pirate Party Icebreaker
~Printable Treasure Map Template Pirate Craft For Kids
~Harrrr-ible Pirate Jokes Game
~Survival of the Fittest Party Game
~Pirate Nature Scavenger Hunt for Kids
~Shoot the Boot Drinking Card Game

There is also a word scramble that they will be adding shortly.
I was very pleased to see directions and fun snipets of how to use the printouts. Anyone can print these out, and have a party the same day. Everything is here (except the cake lol). I loved madlibs when I was little, and what I like about this version is that there is a worksheet that you fill out of the blank spaces. Each guest can fill out a worksheet, and then you can compare all the answers together and have a contest for the funniest.
I like the nature scavenger hunt because I love nature hunts in general. I have had the opportunity to do a nature hunt with a classroom of preschoolers, and I can only imagine how funny it would be if we talked pirate! There are also anagram hints of what you are looking for. I thought this was cool as well. In case kids don't get the riddle hint.
THe first question of the pirate newlywed game asks if your spouse could sail away anywhere, where would it be? I could easily use this with any one at the party, by leaving out the word spouse.
The treasure maps are cool, and can be used as place mats or you can pin items on them or you can treasure hunt!
The balloon crafts reminded me of mr potato head. It is nice to recyclye balloons into a craft, rather then just throwing them away.
The jokes and the trivia were funny, and interesting. These could be used for pictionary!
Survival of the fittest is like simon says. You have to do certain activities, or you are out of the game.
The icebreaker consists of 2 halves of a picture. The guests have to find their match.
All in all I really like this package, and think that teacher can even use this as a thematic unit.
I can also giveaway 1 Package to a reader of my blog! If you teach, homeschool, or have kids then I suggest you enter this giveaway. I need facebook fans, So there is only 1 way to enter this contest:
1. become a fan on facebook of deal sharing aunt, and leave a comment here telling me so! good luck!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment