Monday, November 14, 2011

MAM Rock-A-Bye Baby Party!!

I was given the opportunity to host a MAM Rock-A-Bye Baby Party! I wish we had these products when the kiddos were little. My Godchild was a little upset that she was too big to "play" with the other babies. So she used baby alive as her baby, and she was the mommy! It worked out pretty good, because many moms did not want their pictures online! These are the products:
This is a glow in the dark orthodontic pacifier. 2 come in a pack, and lets just say, when we lost power, sweetie was still able to play with her baby alive. lol They have different ages as well. there are 2+months and 6+months.
This is the Cooler for back teeth for 4+ months. Good for coordination as well!

This is sweetie using the First step training toothbrush. This has a long enough handle for parents as well as the child to brush together, in order to promote good brushing. This brush also comes with a smaller second step First Brush for the child to hold on their own! Sweeties dentist has told mommy that kids at her age are still learning to brush, so I thought this would be a perfect aid in helping her learn!
This is sweetie feeding baby alive. ( we later had to change her diaper!) The bottles were easy to hold and the nipples had a good flow. There is a vented base to reduce colic and The bottles also fit inside themselves in order to be microwave sterilized without a separate sterilizer!! In 3 Minutes!!! There is more info at mambaby.com . I thought this was awesome because if you are on vacation and need to clean the bottle, most hotels let you ask for a microwave. All you need is water.
These are the containers that the pacifiers came in. I sterilized all the stuff for the party and realized that the containers made perfect drying racks!
Baby trying the pacifier
baby getting her teeth massaged



We served family style ziti, with m sister's homemade sauce! There was "baby spaghetti", but I was too slow to get a picture before it was gone! LOL
Leftover Sauce in the freezer for next time ;)
Cook prep
My sister (mommy) cooking!
And... BABY MEATBALLS!!!! I also used the baby cookie cutters included in my host kit to cut out baby shapes with Italian bread!

All in all I had a lot of fun hosting the party and I learned a lot about the MAM products.

I also gave away a MAM Clip and Cover (pacifier keeper and nipple cover) that clips right on clothes, and a Bite and brush teether with soft bristles! To the trivia winner!

I recommend that all my readers go to http://www.mambaby.com/ to see all their products! I wish that I had better weather for the party, to have better attendance, but I had such a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment