Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving (retro style lol)

Well Thanksgiving is over. Shockingly I am not ready for Christmas. I went out on Black Friday and finally got back into my sleep schedule today. This year we decided to not wait outside, but rather we planned on being at each store an hour after they opened. We figured that if we missed deals then we could price match at Wal-Mart or try Cyber Monday. It was not worth the craziness to me. I am already crazy enough! We went to Toys R'Us first at midnight. They had everything we were looking for! We lucked out and we so excited! We were there until 2am. Then we were going to go to Wal-Mart, but there was still a line, so we went to Kohl's instead! Big mistake on my part!!! Spent to much money! I got $90 in Kohl's cash ($15 for every $50). So yes I spent $300. However I got the main thing on my shopping list. A Keurig Elite! It was on sale for $107. I also got a lot of gifts for the men that I needed desperately. I also got some really nice jewelry. Then the toys were such a good price, I decided to stock up for birthdays next year. My sister took the Kohl's cash ( I owed her $$ from a previous shopping trip lol). So I got my Keurig for $107 - the $90!!! I got my Keurig for $17!!!!!!!!! Then we were gonna go to Wal-Mart, but there were a lot of cops there, so I chickened out. We decided to go to my sister's house and rest for an hour before Home Depot opened!....My sister fell asleep, so we went with my bro-in-law instead! OMG the sales at Home Depot were crazy! I was able to finish all the guys up, except for 1 or 2 gifts! My bro-in-law got really cool evergreen wreaths for $5 only! Then we went home!
Yesterday my brother had Santa at his house (go to my mom's site www.3partnersinshopping.blogspot.com for pics) and all the kiddos were there!

Stayed tuned for more exciting giveaways and Christmas ideas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment