Saturday, November 12, 2011

Great Read!! Check your attics!!

I received the book Diary in the Attic by Cindy L. Freeman from Dorrance Publishing. The review is my own as are all opinions.

I loved this book. I read it around Halloween, and I bought a house with an attic in the past 5 years. It was such a good read. It was believably scary. I got swept up and had to know the ending. There is a surprising ending, that really made the book for me. I did not expect it, but it made the book! The characters are fun to read about and you end up feeling bad for the "evil co-worker". We can all relate to having evil co-workers, but can we relate to being called to their deathbed? There are a few plots to follow, but they are easily solved. For a short book it is packed full of good writing!
My only regret is that this book wasn't longer. I would be very happy to read a sequel where they find more items in the attic!

No comments:

Post a Comment