Friday, September 16, 2011

30 Day challenge! Days 6 & 7

Day 6~ Your Zodiac sign and does it fit your personality...
Well I am a Capricorn. lol. Wikipedia states "Capricorn is considered an introvert sign.[1] It is also considered an earth sign and one of the four cardinal signs. Capricorn is ruled by the planet Saturn. Individuals born when the Sun was in this sign are considered Capricorn individuals. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun enters Capricorn by definition at the moment of winter solstice, or roughly at December 22, and leaves it around January 20....In Synastry, the natives of Capricorn are generally considered to be compatible with the natives of the other earth signs, Taurus and Virgo, and the natives of the water signs, Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. Aries and Libra are signs of the other nature (masculine/extroverted), but are considered semi-compatible with Capricorn due to them having the same cardinal quality."

I don't think that I am an introvert, although I can definitely remember times that I have been. I am an earthy person and believe that I should have n earth sign. I was a vegetarian for almost 15 years. I love to garden and I love animals. I also fit into the Synastry definition because I married a Taurus. :)

Day 7~ Your favorite childhood toys~
Well like every child of the 80s I had Cabbage Patch kids, Pound Puppies, and Glow Worms. However my favorite toy was Lil' Drowsy. (I gave her to my goddaughter now). She had a bean bag body and a plastic face. She always sat upright and was my nighttime companion. I also have collected yearly bears from Kmart/Walmart every year since I was 4. (They take up a whole utility shelf in my basement.lol). I was lucky, because I was the youngest of four kids, so I was able to play with older toys as well. I can remember playing with my sisters She Ra and my Brothers He Man. O my God and my brothers origional "real" metal transformers. we used to slide them down my mom's rope clothesline in our basement. I also enjoyed the Wuzzles (Lionkey...lol) and I liked the Snorks. lol.
My hubby loved fire trucks, and Tom & Jerry.
Just for the record, being the youngest was also tough sometimes, because my siblings stole my toys. on occassion lol. I met my future sister in law when I was 4, and I also remember playing hide and seek at her house.

No comments:

Post a Comment