Saturday, September 10, 2011

30 day Blog Challenge! Day 1

Ok, so I have been reading other blogs that have been taking part in this challenge, and I have decided to join in the fun! If nothing else, it will remind me to post every day.
Day 1~Current Relationship~

I am happily married to my hubby. Yes we fight. Yes we are close to the 7 year itch (next year). But we are still in love. We try to only fight about what him or I do. We try not to fight about our families, although we do have heated discussions :).... I am Italian,and he is Polish :P so we get loud. lol. He has stood by me through politics, and becoming disabled.I have stood by him through losing his job. We have struggled, but it has made us stronger. We both have different views on life. We both lost our dads young. we both saw our dad's die. That was not easy. He likes polka music, and I love the 80's. We first met in grade school. My dad was the head custodian. We went on field trips together.... most notably to Quincy Market (where we returned on our honeymoon), where after my dad bought him tooooooooo many hot dogs he puked on a ride. lol That was it until I was 22.

I was minding my own business (unusual I know.lol) and my dad was a CB radio operator (mobile 5) as was my future hubby (429). I really did not talk on the CB much, but every1 I knew had a handle. Even my mom.
So 1 day he came over to fix my dad's mike (my dad was legally blind), and saw my grade school picture on the wall. He asked how I was. and 2 years later we were married. My dad, hubby and I all since got our HAM Radio license. We want kids, but that is in God's hands (a story for another day.lol.).
We think that family is really important, and we love our nieces and nephew. We spend our time on facebook, blogging and with the kiddos.
Neither of us are perfect, but through our ups and downs we have been perfect for each other :)
Honey, when you read this.... I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment: