Monday, September 12, 2011

3 days of the 30 Day Blog Challenge

Sunday~I spent with family reflecting on 1 thing. "Patriotism" Freedom isn't free! God Bless everyone that has been affected by 9/11. My Hubby was at Ground Zero afterwards to bring truck loads of supplies to the firefighters........ I could go on forever, but I won't.
Day 2~ Where you plan to be in 10 years ~ In 10 years I plan on being exactly where I am. A stay at home wife ;), blogger and active in my nieces and nephews lives. Also active in local politics. Also to stay Chairman of the My town's Commission on Services for Persons with Disabilities.
However I plan on my blog having more followers and being bigger. I will be 39, and hopefully I won't cry about turning 40. We will be married 16 years. I plan on using my greenhouse to have a nice summer income! I also would like to have a following that buys my crafts. I also Plan on my Disabilities Commission reaching and helping more citizens.

Monday~ Today's ~ Top 5 Pet Peeves. Maybe I should have hubby answer this 1. lol He would have more then 5. I will stick to the top 5 in my house!
1. Unevenly stacked pots/pans. For some reason it drives me friggin nuts if they are not all nested together to save room. I leave the 1 I use most on top, but come' on it saves so much room. SERIOUSLY. then they don't fall on the floor and get dirty!
2. Messed up towels/sheets. I keep sheet sets inside the pillowcases, so that when I change the bed, all I do is look for 1 pattern and grab 1 item. Also if all my towels are folded MY WAY, then they all fit on 1 shelf in the linen closet. Not so true when the hubby puts stuff away.
3. My coupons. They have to be cut, stapled and sorted a certain way. :)
4. My Garden. I have a system, and I like it. Enough said. So don't try to change it. lol
5. People parking in handicap spots that are not handicap.

Tuesday~ tomorrow I will be at the Polls all day, So I posting it now! ~(Day 4)~ My views on religion. I am Catholic. I am a Godmother. I attend church as regularly as I can. I would like to attend more often in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment