Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Velveeta Dish !!!



I have to say I am a fan of Velveeta. I like to add cheese to recipes or baked potatoes, and my bro in law Kevin can make really good nachos with Velveeta. So when I saw this at Wal-mart for $1.75 I figured I would try it.

Everything you need is in the box, except for the beef (which I had some frozen). It was really easy to cook, and I was able to watch the news while the beef simmered.

It was GOOD! we liked it and my hubby had seconds. It fed 4 of us (with 2nds). It tasted yummy and was filling. I however had an issue with the consistency. It was a little too juicy. The second serving was not as juicy, and makes me wonder if this would be a good freezer meal, or a good meal to make purposely for leftovers. All in all out of 5 I would rate this a 4. :)

I based my rating on taste, price, consistency, ease of cooking, different uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment