Monday, June 20, 2011

Menu Monday

Monday: egg salad for lunch; Velveeta Broccoli Chicken for dinner

Tuesday: Denny's for lunch (b1g1 Q); Hot dogs for dinner

Wednesday: Will be at sister's for lunch; pasta night

Thursday: Will be at sister's for lunch; Steaks for dinner

Friday: All day at sister's

Saturday: Tag sale at sister's will eat lunch there, Weekly dinner out with mom-in-law, and then weekly shopping trip with mom-in-law

Sunday: cereal for lunch; rotisserie chicken, with homemade acorn squash soup

If you are interested in what we will be doing at my sister's please see www.3partnersinshopping.blogspot.com :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I am stopping by from the Good Friends Blog Hop! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your great deals. I hope you will stop by and follow me back :)
    www.divvyupdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Tuesday Hop to say hello.
    Join me for Deal Seeking Tuesday.
    Have a great day!
    POSH
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/06/deal-seeking-tuesday-tons-of-b1g1-deals.html

    ReplyDelete