Saturday, June 27, 2009

Updates

So I used my gas rewards from Price Chopper and I saved $0.60 a gallon. I paid $2.18 a gallon!

CVS receipt that was completely FUBAR! from 6/11/09:
I called corporate and they told me to try in the store, so I did. I was semi satisfied. I got back $3 from being overcharged the Febreeze Air Effects, and I got back $3.99 for being overcharged the Softsoap ensembles. They also Printed the $3 ECBs from the Covergirl, and the item that I didn't know what it was, was Old Spice Deodorant. However the manager would not give me the Revlon B1G1 and the 50% off, even tho the ad stated B1G1 any Revlon concealer. So I told him I had already talked to corporate and they said that it was ok, but he was just being a pain. I got $12.99 back, and figured I would return the Revlon, and get my $42 back. A week later I had them in the car to return, when I had the original cashier that rang them up wrong. My sis and I usually go the night shift after the kiddos are sleeping, and we get this guy alot. Hes really nice, so I figured I would ask him and see what he said. I asked if he remembered the sale and the Revlon being B1G1, but they were also 50% OFF, and he had to key in the 50% off manually, and that's why the B1G1 didn't work, he looked at the receipt, said yes those are my numbers, and gave me $21 in ECBs. I'm cool with that! so I got my $33.99 back. That makes me happy enough, so I will forget about the tax. So I guess the moral of the story is, CVS is still my favorite. On a side note the Revlon ended up being $14.29 times 6 = $85.74 less 50% off = $42.87 less $21 (ECBs issued for B1G1) = $21.87 less 6 $1/1 Qs = $15.87 for 6.. Final Price was $2.65 each , pretty good from $14.29 originally

No comments:

Post a Comment