Monday, July 13, 2015

International Authors' Day Blog Hop


I love doing Blog Hops!~ This hop is hosted by book r3vi3ew! My Favorite author is Stephen King! I started reading his books when I was 8. Maybe that is why I read so much nowadays. Besides my all time favorite author I also have genre specific authors that are my favorite! For Harlequin romances I LOVE Suzanne Barclay! These were really the first series that I read with returning characters through generations. My favorite romance with great history and mythology are the Cursed books by Taylor Lavati! Of course I also have a shifters/ mature audience favorite and that is D. N. Simmons! I absolutely fell in love with her Knights of The Darkness Chronicles. Did I mention that I am also addicted to Outlander? 

I am giving away 2 audio books and 2 paperbacks. The winner will get to choose 2 books from four that will be offered. Please enter here.


Also please hop from blog to blog to check out the different giveaways here:

11 comments:

  1. Have you ever had someone tell you that you would not be a good enough writer to get published?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I searched and tried different things to find #Partners on Picket Fence to vote for them. If you put in the http://etc it does not come up I even went to the site log in * still could not find? I do not know what I am doing wrong? falice.sidoma@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do you muster the courage to leave your desk to meet your readers? doesn't it not make you anxious?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, you like the scary stuff. ! Hops are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You so Much for participating in this Blog Hop!

    DDS
    www.b00kr3vi3ws.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by on the IAD blog hop
    As a teenager I was a Mills and Boons addict. that's why I spent so much time writing about love in my memoir.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just browsing your info on your book reviews and affiliates and that is a mighty impressive list. I don't see any review policies so I'll go ahead and ask if you would do a review of one or both of my books.
    Check my website for peak inside and let me know if you will be willing to do a review. My website: http://www.claudettealexander.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is truly hard to not choose Stephen King as a favorite author. :) It's great meeting you through this celebration. Thanks for the giveaway! Nancy’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Following you on twitter:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like a lot of the film adaptations of Stephen King's books, but I've never actually read one. I should probably do that considering he's one of the most popular writers of all time. Thanks, Deal Sharing Aunt, have a good weekend. Peace and God bless. - Robert

    ReplyDelete
  11. How many rejections before that first terrific acceptance letter?

    ReplyDelete