Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Walgreens Nexxus Beauty Sale

I always love doing spa days during the winter with my niece and sisters. We get together at my sisters house and paint nails! My niece's hair is so long and she loves using "big girl shampoo"! We also love getting together with my mom to go shopping! What better day out then shopping for hair care items and then having a fun girls day? I also love a great deal! When I saw this deal I thought that this would be perfect for us! Walgreens Nexxus Beauty Sale is beginning on 10/1 (TODAY). The really fun part is that you can Save $4 on participating NEXXUS® hair products at Walgreens stores when you refer this offer to friends, or you can keep this offer for yourself and still save $2. Who doesn't love to save money? 
I recommend refering as soon as you can! That way you can go shopping sooner! Happy shopping!!!! Let me know what great deals you get! 
This is a sponsered post by Global Influence, per FTC regulations, however all opinions are my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment