Wednesday, August 20, 2014

One Night With the Bride by Sara Daniel Review


When her society matron mother presents Caroline with a one-night stand date a week before her wedding, she’s appalled. Even worse, the encounter will take place at the fantasy ranch resort operated by her high school lover, Javier Alvarado. Although determined to remain faithful to her fiancé, she’s tempted and intrigued to see her first love again. It’s not like she has to sleep with him. But one look and kiss later, she yearns for the man she walked away from so long ago. Unfortunately, when Javier discovers Caroline is engaged, all he can see is deception and heartbreak all over again. Can a 1 Night Stand from Madame Eve reunite them, or will one night with the bride sever their ties forever?
My review:
One week before my wedding I was at the spa. It was interesting to read about 1 last fling. I did not know who Caroline was going to pick or how she was going to decide. Javier was sick of getting hurt, and I can understand why. He thought he was getting a second chance, but when he found out Caroline was going to be a bride in a week he knew that it was just a 1 nighter. The end was good and I love this series. They are all so different, and yet they all have the same 1 night stand set up with Madame Eve. I am giving this book a 5/5. I was given a copy to review from Night Owl Reviews, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment