Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Very First Noah's Ark Playtime by Lois Rock; illustrated by Alex Ayliffe Review!

This is me and sissy reading about Noah's Ark. We talked about how the animals were 2 by 2, so that they could have baby animals and then they would not be the only 2 left. We talked about how the animals get along while on the Ark. We also talked about the flood and how Noah knew that he was destined to build the Ark. We also talked about God's role. We talked about how they got food, and we talked about building an ark that would float.

My Very First Noah's Ark Playtime by Lois Rock; illustrated by Alex Ayliffe

This fun activity book features puzzles, games, and the timeless story of Noah and the ark. The book also includes stickers that pair with the activities and encourage children to learn as they play. Cute and colorful collage illustrations that jump off the page will keep children engaged.
This handy book can be used during the holidays, on vacation, or just to fill the time on a rainy day.


This was a really nice tool to help discuss the ark with my GodDaughter! I am giving this a 5/5, and HIGHLY recommend. I was given a copy to review from Kregel, however all opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment