Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Dr. Stanton by T L Swan Excerpt




Title: Dr. Stanton
Author: T L Swan
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: July 20, 2017



Blurb

If happiness is a gift.
Then Cameron Stanton is my Santa Claus.

I can’t tell you the exact moment I fell in love with him.
Only that I did.
With every glance, every touch, every minute…. he stole a little more of me.

They say that all men are created equal.
Well that’s a blatant lie!

I know because I met Gods gift to women in Vegas,
I pretended he was my husband to get rid of another man.

He took our fake marriage seriously and it became his personal goal to consummate.
He spoke to me in French and I lied to him in German.

His laughter was addictive.

But I thought what happens in Vegas would stay in Vegas.

Until it didn't.
Dr. Stanton turned up where I least expected and my lies came back to haunt me.

The attraction is palpable.
The secrets unchangeable.
I need him more than air.








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Excerpt

Vegas

1OAK Nightclub

“I mean it baby, let’s dance.”
I roll my eyes. “I can’t, I’m waiting for someone, you should probably run along.”
“Who?” he asks. Oh give up, pushy bastard.
A tall and dark haired good looking guy walks past and I grab him by the arm, he frowns as he turns back toward us. “This guy. “I smirk.
The creepy guy frowns and curls his lip at his competition.
My eyes scan up and down the guy I have just grabbed, oh, he’s gorgeous. I planned that well.
The guy raises an eyebrow in question as his eyes flick between us.
“This is my husband.” I smile as I link my arm through his. He looks like a nice guy, I’m sure he will save me.
The tall guy raises an eyebrow in surprise and smiles. “And you are my …….wife?” He questions as his eyes flick between me and them man.
I nod. “Aha.” Oh boy, don’t blow my cover.
Tall dark and handsome turns his gaze onto the man before us as he snakes his arm around my waist. “You have met my gorgeous wife then?”
I narrow my eyes as I listen to his voice, I think he’s Australian.
The creepy guy narrows his eyes. “You don’t know him.” He sneers. “I don’t believe you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment