Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Hello Stars by Alena Pitts Review


Hello Stars, Alena Pitts' debut novel in her Faithgirlz series Lena in the Spotlight, introduces Lena Daniels. When Lena unexpectedly lands a movie role, is it too good to be true? This spirited 11-year-old must find a way to balance stardom with "real" life. Suddenly Lena wishes she had time for her three younger sisters and her friends.

About Alena

Alena Pitts is a 13-year-old actress and author from Dallas, Texas.  As the oldest of four girls, Alena first cut her teeth in acting through making home videos and dramas with her sisters, using their entire home as their recording studio. 

My Review:
I am really happy to say that this is a great book explaining what a tween movie star role model should be. To be able to step away from the craziness of today's actresses and have a nice family to look up to is a blessing! The story itself was fun and interesting and I found myself rooting for Lena! I can not wait to read book 2! I hope to see Lena growing more and facing more lifelike issues. I am giving this book a 4/5. I was given a copy, all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment