Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil


Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil is certified organic & traditionally made. This coconut oil meets our strictest standards and is made by hand and benefiting families in the rural areas of the Philippines where the coconuts grow.

My Review:
The first thing I did was look for recipes for coconut oil. I was pleasantly surprised that there were so many options to choose from. They all looked delicious. I am not a fan of shredded coconut, and found that this was a great way to get the flavor in a pleasant form.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment